My Journey Begins Now

Welcome to Joaquin Fagundo's Blog on Mobile, Accessories and Emerging Technology
Originally Posted by Joaquin Fagundo




OK All, so here is my first post after many years of blogging and getting lazy to maintain the sites. I was never into it for the money and honestly, didn't do well at making it either :)

Throughout the past few years and since the inception of the "smartphone", right when apple introduced the all mighty iPhone (2G I believe it was called), my interest peeked in the technology and I considered this game changing technology to make a tremendous impact in our lives and how we conduct it daily. I can honestly say, from that point, I kept a close eye on the market expecting the major players to follow and sure enough (too bad I didn’t buy stock), companies like HTC, Samsung and the legendary Blackberry (RIM) arose to the challenge for the all mightier, iPhone killer ( or so they expected) device to be produced.
 
In recent years, many have come very close and in some cases have prevailed. With the introduction of Google's Android OS, I found myself, personally, looking at that option as a positive challenge to the negative aspect of Apple's closed mentality around IOS. Today, I have tried and tested a variety of phones and OS flavors in my rival to select the best of breed (from my perspective of course) that will meet my requirements of heavily email, calendar, streaming and Internet browsing, yet keeping in mind the one basic concept of it still being used as a phone.

I have also taken interest in reviewing accessories, cases, wireless devices and alternatives for our daily smartphone use. In this new journey, I will begin to blog on my experience, devices I have explored, comments on new technology and devices as I see fit and overall, user experience.


Popular Posts